R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, and IT professionals. Some of R-Studio's features are even designed specifically for computer incident rescue specialists. Because R-Studio is designed primarily for complex storage systems, ordinary users may not be able to use many of the features of this software.
|Extensive and flexible search for files to recover||✓|
|Support batch file recovery||✓|
|Sort files by file type and timestamp||✓|
|Preview the file to estimate data recovery opportunities||✓|
|Recover files from deleted / reformatted / corrupted logical disks||✓|
|Recognize deleted partition layout||✓|
|Scan known file types (search for raw files)||✓|
|Create / process disk images||✓|
|Automatic program updates||✓|
|Text / hexadecimal editor||✓|
|Support for non-Windows file systems||✓|
|Search for known user-defined file types||✓|
|Support RAID and logical volume management||✓|
|Data recovery over the network||✓|
R-Studio Full featured data recovery you need. Includes support for new Microsoft exFAT and ReFS file systems and Apple's APFS. Use all popular file recovery methods, including scanning known file types (searching for RAW files).
Advanced file preview supports live viewing: pdf, doc, xls, ppt, docx, xlsx, pptx and graphics and audio files. A pretty useful feature to identify file recovery opportunities. You can also preview files on a remote computer.
Data recovery feature on RAID disks
This is an advanced level data recovery feature that other Recovery software does not. RAID recovery module R-Studio Provides advanced features with independent array regeneration features.
Among R-Studio's RAID restructuring modules:
- Advanced RAID levels include many level nested and non-standard. Support for parity latency in all RAID layouts,
- Customizable RAID layout. You can create arrays that include an arbitrary number of disks
- Pure virtual concept. You can easily combine hard drives, logical disks, Image and other objects in the control panel CD driver to create virtual RAIDS. You can add missing spaces or disks as a virtual substitute for missing RAID sections. Flexible parameter editing. You can immediately change any parameter to find the right RAID.
- Fully integrated. When a virtual RAID object is created, you can ask R-Studio to begin analyzing its data immediately. You can perform all data recovery tasks. There is no need to copy the contents of a rebuilt RAID object to another media.
- Automatically identify RAID parameters. R-Studio can recognize all RAID parameters for RAID 5 and 6. This feature helps users solve one of the most difficult problems in RAID recovery.
- Check the consistency of RAID: You can check if the parity blocks on the RAID are valid.
- RAID inverse. This technique allows users to split a real disk object into a virtual RAID. The components of the reverse RAID can then be processed as real objects. They can be viewed, edited, photographed, copied to physical drives, etc. This technique can also rebuild data on the real parent of a virtual RAID, on a missing disk, for example.
- Support for Windows dynamic disks (Software RAID), Windows Storage Spaces (created by Windows 8 / 8.1 and 10), Apple RAID, CoreStorage, File Vault and Fusion Drive and Linux's logical block manager (LVM / LVM2) and mdadm RAID. R-Studio can automatically identify and assemble the components of these disk managers even if their database is slightly corrupted.
See more: Instructions to recover deleted data on a drive after Format
|Network Technician Edition||v8.9|
Instructions for activating copyright:
- Download and extract the folder
- Double click on the file ‘R-TT.reg ’ to activate the copyright
- Open R-Studio and restore data