Detailed Instructions How To Use The Banner Design Software
You want banner design, there are photos that cater to website or posters but not familiar with Photoshop, and don't want to spend money on hiring a designer. The following article Ngáo Content will help you solve this problem.
Choose a suitable font for you
A suitable font will help you design images for blogs, fan pages, slides that are more eye-catching and neat, even though you are not a professional designer. Here are some font design templates
Choose Ideas For Banner
You need to know some basic information about banner types. There are 3 basic types of banners as follows:
- Logo: 960 x 120 px (depending on the type of interface)
- Slider: 960 x 350 px (depending on the interface)
- Banner 02 sides: 175 x 400 px (depending on the interface)
Leave a good impression on the viewer with a professional looking banner. With Canva's free banner creation tool, you can easily create a beautiful profile to show everyone who you are and what your expertise is.
Use Process Of Free Banner Web Design Software
Create Account To Get Started On Canva
First you should have an account on Canva
Access the link: https://www.canva.com/en_us/
Create CanVa account by email.
Step 1: Right at the interface of Canva homepage, click Create to start making online banner.
After choosing the banner style or custom size as you like, the banner design interface appears. Canva divided the screen into 2 parts very intuitive. On the left are items such as backgrounds, text, effects ..., and on the right is the editing interface.
In this design interface, there will be 2 ways for you to create a website banner: based on existing templates or create a new banner according to your purpose.
Method 1: Based on the available banner templates
In the Layout section, Canva provides ready-made banner templates for advertising, cosmetics, beauty, kpop, banners, etc. You can rely on this to design beautiful website banners.
Step 1: Click a favorite layout.
Step 2: Now the layout will appear on the right side, you proceed to edit. Here, GOBRANDING will click on the text on the banner and correct the text from English to Vietnamese.
Note: A limitation of Canva is that it does not support many Vietnamese fonts.
- After you finish typing, you drag the mouse on the edges to stretch the long text box, to avoid the text falling down the line.
- If the text is too large, scan the text block and choose a smaller size.
- To move the text frame to the desired location, drag the mouse to the border of the text frame, when the mouse turns into an arrowhead, drag and drag.
- Do the same with the other text on the banner.
- After editing, selecting the wallpaper, we have a very beautiful banner as follows:
Method 2: Design your own purpose
Besides using the built-in layout of Canva, you can also use your own image to design your own banner.
Step down to the computer image
- Click the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose the right format, the default format will be PNG for good image quality, in addition to adding JPG, PDF, GIF and MP4.
You know how to use Photoshop, you will have a lot of advantages in creating the image products you want. However, don't worry too much because Canva's tool also helps you to be confident as a designer.
Writer: Thu Ngann
See also: What is website banner? Guide to placing banner ads on the most effective webiste from AZ
The article Detailed instructions on how to use the Banner Design Software first appeared on Content Day - Journey to conquer Content Creator.