Not long ago, Apple officially released the next upgrade for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, bringing many small interface tweaks and bug fixes.
If you have a developer account, you can easily download and install iOS / iPadOS 14.2 beta easily. But what if you don't have a developer account? Don't worry, you can still install iOS / iPadOS 14.2 beta on your iPhone or iPad even without a developer account.
What's more interesting is that you don't need a computer to do this as it can be done right on your device simply and quickly. All you need to do is download the configuration of iOS / iPadOS 14.2 beta on your device and then install it just like any other software update.
Before we start, let's check if your device is approved by Apple to upgrade to iOS / iPadOS 14: iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 compatible devices.
How to download and install iOS 14.2 and iPadOS 14.2
Note: Since iOS / iPadOS 14.2 is still in beta, I would recommend you to try it on a secondary device. You can often experience errors like fast battery depletion, app crashes, etc.
Don't forget to back up your device with iTunes or iCloud Before proceeding, because during the installation process there may be errors causing you to lose all your data. See more: Guide to data backup iPhone, iPad
If you accept these risks and have already backed up your device then follow the instructions below to install iOS / iPadOS 14.2.
first. Open the Safari browser on your device, then go to the website beta.ithuthuat.vn.
2. Click iOS / iPadOS 14 then press the button Download in the iOS configuration section if you want to install iOS 14 for iPhone or configure iPadOS below if you want to install iPadOS 14 for iPad.
3. You will now be asked if you want to allow the site to configure the configuration you choose Allow (Allow). After downloading the configuration, press Closed (Close) to turn off the notification panel.
4. Open the app Setting (Settings) up and click on the line Downloaded profile (Profile Downloaded) At the top of settings, press Setting (Install), then enter your device's passcode.
5. Click next Setting (Install) in the upper right corner → Tap Setting (Install) again from the pop-up menu.
5. Press Accomplished (Done) to complete the configuration.
6. Now navigate to General settings - Software updates (General - Software Update) to start updating iOS 14 Developer Beta.
Note: Sometimes you need to wait a bit for iOS / iPadOS 14.2 beta to come out. Therefore, make sure to wait a bit until it appears. In case it doesn't appear, you need to reboot your device.
So even though you don't have a developer account, you can still download and install iOS / iPadOS 14.2 beta through the instructions above, easily and quickly.
Please share this article with their friends or relatives to experience.