iPhone saves photos as a mirror image or as a mirror image with pictures taken with the front camera after you press the shutter button. Your photos still look great, but what about when you wear a textured shirt or take a photo with something dramatic? Sure, the word is backwards. You can flip a photo upside down on iPhone easily with the following tutorial.
How to Rotate the photo upside down on iPhone? This is a very easy question to answer, especially on iPhones running iOS 13 and up. In the Photos app, you'll find the option to flip the photo quickly. However, not every phone can be downloaded to iOS 13. If you own an iPhone 6 or earlier models, you'll need a third-party app to do this, and here's how you get it. applicable.
Instructions on how to flip upside down photos on iPhone
If using Android, for your reference How to rotate a photo reversed on an Android phone here
1. How to flip photos upside down on iPhone running iOS 13
Open the Photos app and tap the photo you want to edit.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, you touch Edit.
- Next, click cut icon as shown in the photo below.
- In the upper left corner, you touch Flip icon. It looks like two triangles divided in two by a vertical line with the opposite arrow above.
- To save the flipped photo, just touch Done.
2. Instructions to flip photos upside down on iPhone with 3rd party applications
If you can't download iOS 13 or don't have this version of OS installed yet, use the following photo editing apps to flip your photos upside down.
* Adobe Photoshop Express
At the application here:
Photoshop Express is a free photo editing application for iOS that offers tons of useful photo editing tools. Here's how you use the app to flip or rotate a flipped photo on iPhone.
Open the Photoshop Express application. By default, it is open in view All Photos, display all photos in the Photos app. If you want to see the photo in another mode just click Down arrow next All Photos and choose the desired image source.
- Touch Edit at the top of the screen and select the photo you want to edit.
- Touch the icon Crop at the bottom of the screen.
Click Rotate below the photo and select Flip Horizontal to flip the photo horizontally or Flip Vertical to flip the photo vertically.
- Use any other editing tools like add filters or edit colors and touch icons Share at the top of the screen. It is like a box with an up arrow.
- Touch Camera Roll to save the overturned photo in the Photos app, or scroll down and select another option.
Download the app here:
=> Link Download Snapseed for iPhone
- Open the Snapseed app and the photo you want to change.
- Touch Tools located at the bottom of the screen and select Rotate from the new menu that appears.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see an icon 2 arrows pointing at each other. Tap on that icon to flip the upside down photo.
- Touch Mark in the lower right corner of the screen to save changes.
* Photo Flipper
Unlike Photoshop Express and Snapseed that offer a lot of photo editing tools, Photo Flipper is an app designed to focus on the task of rotating and flipping photos. You can perform the following steps to rotate photos reversed on iPhone with this application.
- Open the Photo Flipper app (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id749627884) and tap Icon The photo is in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- Once the photo is loaded in Photo Flipper, drag your finger across the photo horizontally or vertically to flip it.
- Touch share icon in the lower right corner of the screen to save photos to the Photos app.
Above are the ways that you can apply to flip upside down photos on iPhone. Of course, if your device is running the latest version of iOS 13, the process will be a bit simpler. But even if your device isn't upgraded, third-party photo editing apps can get the job done with ease. In addition, for your reference How to fix the iPhone front camera is reversed here.