You can monitor the content of the desired website right from the main screen through the widget of Glimpse 2.
With the support of screen widgets (widgets) on iOS 14, users receive a series of new usefulness from the home screen. For example, view new news content, new products, ... and open content right in the default browser.
Application compatible iOS 14.0 and above. Capacity 3.7 MB.
To add the website you want to track to the home screen, you have two options.
Option 1: Done directly in Glimpse.
First, you need to copy the website URL.
- Open Glimpse 2> press the plus button in the upper right corner.
- You enter name and website address> next.
- Press Toggle widget frame and drag the frame to appear in the content area you want to track.
- Finally, press Add to add a website.
Method 2: Indirect implementation via Safari.
- Open website in Safari.
- Click the share icon> select Add page to Glimpse.
- You select the content area you want to track> press Add.
Once you have the website, all that's left is to bring it to the main screen.
- You press and hold on an empty area of the home screen.
- Press the plus button in the upper right corner> find and click on Glimpse.
- You choose a frame style to display content> click Add widgets.
- You choose the position for the frame displaying the web page content.
This is done to add more frames of content (you can choose a website). Each frame has a title bar for the site name so you don't have to worry about confusion. Every 15 minutes the content will be updated with new or longer.
If you want to change the content update time, hold down on the view> Fix add-ons > click Refresh Rate to perform. Alternatively, you can change the site at Glimpse Widget and hide the site title bar at Bottom Bar.