The Music app in iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 and above allows you to share songs from Apple Music to Instagram Stories or Facebook Stories in a similar way as a feature in the Spotify app, allowing users to share songs under The form of stories can interact.
In this article, I will show you how to share songs from Apple Music and Spotify on Instagram Stories or Facebook Stories.
Share songs from Apple Music
Follow the steps below to share any song, album, or playlist from Apple Music to Instagram or Facebook Stories.
first. Open the Music app.
2. Open a song, album, or playlist on Apple Music.
3. Click three dot button in the music player, in albums or playlists.
4. Click on options Share (Share) from the list.
5. Choose an application Instagram or Facebook from the share sheet.
6. The app will create a story that can interact with the song / album / playlist title and a matching motion-colored wallpaper before it takes you to the Instagram or Facebook app.
From there, you can resize the song and use creative tools to add stickers, drawings, and other interactive elements to highlight your stories.
Once you have finished editing, press the button Send to, then choose to share to your news to post stories to.
This Apple Music feature isn't limited to songs, so you can freely share entire albums and even playlists in interactive stories, including created playlists. by AI on Apple Music.
However, also note that this feature of sharing songs from Apple Music to stories of Instagram and Facebook requires your device to be running iOS 13.5 or iPadOS 13.5 or higher.
Share songs from Spotify
It's basically the same as Apple Music but you don't need to update to iOS 13.5 or iPadOS 13.5 or later, all you need is to update the Spotify app to the latest version.
If you already have the latest version of Spotify, here's how to share songs, albums, playlists for Instagram and Facebook stories.
first. Open the Spotify app.
2. Open a Spotify song, album or playlist.
3. Click three dot icon in the music player, album or playlist.
4. Choose Share.
5. Choose "Instagram stories" or Facebook - Facebook Stories.
6. Spotify will create a story for you containing pictures of the song, album or playlist you choose with the name + artist. There is still a background with the right gradient, but I think the background image of Apple Music is nicer, still moving.
You can post stories right away or use other creative tools to make it more interesting.
Once you have finished editing, press the button Share on news to post stories.
It is done!
Hopefully through this article you will know how to share songs, albums, playlists from two popular online music services, Apple Music and Spotify on stories so that your followers can know you are. listen to what kind of music
If you have any questions or questions about this article, feel free to leave a comment below.