April 16, 2020
7 Least Read
When starting a business, you need to build your brand properly. In particular, the brand name should be placed at the top of the priority list.
However, it is difficult to come up with a suitable name. But fortunately there are many inspiring business name generators.
In this article, we will show you the 10 best branding pages
At the top of the list is Zyro's AI-based brand name maker. This means you can get dozens of brand name suggestions quickly based on the keywords you entered. Better yet, you are free to insert some queries for more specific results.
If you're overwhelmed by too many options, there are some helpful tips on how to choose the perfect name for your brand. This information is located below Zyro’s Business Name Generator.
Thinking of how to create a great logo and website for your brand? Zyro can help you. It provides submission create logo and build site Powerful help your business look professional and appealing to customers.
It is great that these features are free.
If you want to create an online store, Shopify Business Name Generator will be the right tool for you. It provides the kind of store choices you want like clothes, jewelry, furniture, etc.
Therefore, brand name suggestions will be optimized for specific industries. The only downside is that you can't enter multiple queries to narrow down the search results.
Shopify Name Generator has another interesting service called the Exchange Market. This is where you can buy an established store with the same business name.
In case you haven't planned to start the store from scratch, this platform can provide you with a quick solution.
Industry filters (Industry Filter) and Filter results (Result Filters) are the two outstanding features of this Business Name Generator. They allow you to modify your search options so that you get the most relevant suggestions.
However, you must click the create button first to access these features.
By the way, each result item is clickable and you can see the domain availability at the same time. At the bottom of the page, the tool also promotes some of the premium names and logos you can buy.
Despite its powerful and useful features, keep in mind that Business Name Generator displays thousands of ads that may be offensive to some users.
While the other tools provide too many filters, the Oberlo Brand Name Generator keeps things simple. Just enter the keyword, press create name, it will display many pages for brand name ideas.
The problem is that the brand name sounds quite normal as if it just randomly entered words.
Instead of displaying the results right after clicking create, the Namelx Business Name Generator requires you to apply some filters first. You need to choose a name length and choose between different naming types like Brand name, Rhyming words, Compound word and more.
Thankfully, you can see 2 examples next to each option to get a better idea of what you've got. When the results appear, it displays with its own paid or free logo.
Having said that, that doesn't mean it's all available as a business name. You have to check if it is suitable.
With Novanym, you get brand ideas and logos based on the style and industry you choose.
Although quite impressive, Novanym still has drawbacks. For example, the results do not include the keywords you enter. Not to mention that its logos are expensive and don't look as good as some other tools.
However, at least all brand names are available and ready to use with the domain name .com if.
The great thing about SquadHelp is that you can apply multiple search filters before you get results including brand categories, domain name extensions, word lengths, syllables, emotions and styles.
Ideas and brand name logos are all high-end, maybe up to $ 4000. Fortunately, you have the option to sort the results from the lowest price and pay with a three or six month installment plan.
Moreover, each name includes free domain registration and logo design.
SquadHelp also lets you test subjects. This feature allows you to test multiple variations of the same design to see which one is preferred by the target customer.
Dot-o-mator uses a different approach to branding. It requires you to write lots of words for the beginning and the end, and then combine those words to give some suggestions.
After that, Dot-o-mator will display the available or used names. If you get it, you can buy it from the registrar provided.
Dot-o-mator is a reliable and unique branding tool but it is not perfect. The user interface is outdated and the mobile app is only compatible with iOS devices.
Nothing goes beyond the Company Name Generator in terms of simplicity. No ads, filters or any tips on the site. You can only find the search bar and hundreds of random suggestions from it.
Surprisingly, Company Name Generator works even when you do not enter a keyword.
Company Name Generator is suitable for those who love the tool no clutter. However, if you are looking for more advanced features, this is not a good choice.
However, you can still sign up Domain directly or choose an industry to make this process work better.
This tool has 2 brand name generators. The first one allows you to use 2 or 3 keywords while in the second you can enter 3 to 4 words.
However, because NameMesh is the core domain builder, it will also suggest brand names based on the existing domain name.
After you click Generate, NameMesh Company Name Generator will classify the proposals into 8 groups, namely:
- Common - combine entered keywords and pair them with popular extensions like .com, .net
- New - use the new GTLD (Generic Top Level Domains) when searching for available names such as .the shop,.online, .space, etc.
- Shorten - shorten the brand name by translating the last two words of the brand name into the domain extension (e.g. rabb.it, stori.es)
- Extend - insert domain name extensions less popular with brand names included .biz, .asia, etc.
- The same, similar - replace entered keywords with similar keywords to get unique names
- SEO - optimize brand names so that people can find easily on search engines
- Fun - suggest brand names out-of-the-box by rearranging and adjusting the keywords entered
- Mix - add suffix like -glass, -er, -able on the keyword.
How to name a good brand?
While all of the above branding pages offer countless brand name suggestions, it is up to you to decide. You need to know how to name a brand, here are some tips that you can use:
- Check availability - Verify your unused domain name, social network username and domain name. You can check it manually using tools like Trademark Electronic Search System of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Easy to remember - try to choose a short, original, catchy name and leave a good impression (e.g. Amazon, Apple)
- Easy to visualize your field - Use brand names that show what you are selling to customers, especially if your field is limited
- Concerned about semantics for foreign markets - make sure the brand name does not have a negative meaning in the language of the target audience. Otherwise, it will harm your brand image
- Simple - Don't spend too much time thinking of perfect names. If your favorite name meets all of the above criteria, you can use it.
Name your brand
Perfect branding is one of the most important steps to start a new business. Though difficult, there are many branding tools that can help you.
In this article, we have mentioned the 10 best branding pages to choose from. We will summarize by reviewing the overview again.
- Name your brand with Zyro - AI-powered brand name page provides logo creator and website for free
- Name your brand with Shopify - The perfect tool to get name suggestions for online stores
- BusinessNameGenerator.com - has powerful filter options and sells premium logos on its website
- Oberlo Name Generator - simple tool that allows you to choose a brand and buy the corresponding domain name
- Namelix Business Name Generator - you can choose the type of name and get the business name along with the free logo
- Novanym - make sure the brand name is available .com but you have to pay for the logo
- SquadHelp - have complete filters but only show premium brand names.
- Dot-O-Meter - combine the brand name based on the first and second words you enter
- Company Name Generator - Minimal brand name without keywords
- NameMesh Company Name Generator - propose brand names as well as domain names and divide them into 8 groups based on their purpose.
You know the strengths and weaknesses of pages so it's time to start your business. Name your brand now.