Plugin Perfmatters Help to speed up your website!
Developers are constantly adding new features to the plugin Perfmatters to help you speed up your WordPress site! They use all these optimization features on their own websites and are happy to provide you an easy way to get them!
No need to interfere with code file or.php function. Performance optimization is not complicated, so everything can be turned on / off with just one click.
The main way Perfmatters This plugin helps to speed up your website
- Disable unused things on your website.
For example: By default, emoticons are loaded on every page of your site. If you do not use them, the website will slow down. By disabling, the script no longer loads and thus reduces the total number of HTTP requests and your page size.
- Another great way to optimize is to limit the number of versions of your post. It can fill up your database and slow down your website. By limiting the number of recent versions, you can ensure the database works quickly.
Plugin Perfmatters for WordPress There is also an integrated script manager available. It allows you to disable scripts for each post / page. This is very important and can significantly increase the speed of your WordPress site (especially the homepage).
Salient features Perfmatters - The # 1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Disable emojis
- Disable embeds
- Remove query strings
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove WordPress version number
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove RSD link
- Remove shortlink
- Disable RSS feeds
- Remove RSS feed links
- Remove Dashicons
- Disable scripts per page / post
- Disable scripts with Regex
- CDN Rewrite
- Disable Password Strength Meter
- Add blank favicon
- Disable Google Fonts
- Add code to header or footer
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
- Change Heartbeat API frequency
- Disable and limit post revisions
- Disable REST API
- Remove REST API links
- Change autosave interval
- DNS prefetching
- Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
- Disable WooCommerce widgets
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
- Disable WooCommerce cart fragments (AJAX)
- Disable Google Maps API
- Multisite support
- Change WordPress login URL
- Local analytics
- Disable WordPress comments
- Lazy load images