Plugin ATUM Multi-Inventory takes WooCommerce inventory management to a whole new level. Create as many products for each product as you want!
WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress e-commerce solution, not including the option of selling businesses from different warehouses or using multiple vendors. Until now, store owners can still choose a third party solution or choose a specific solution for their website. No solution is ideal if the store doesn't have a significant budget to cover costs.
ATUM Multi-Inventory premium add-on try to solve the above problems and provide advanced features to reduce costs for third party services. Now, as a store owner, you have the opportunity to add as many inventory records to the product as your business needs. Even better, the system is trying to push the editing boundary beyond the usual standard.
Feature ATUM Multi-Inventory - Create as Many inventories Per Product as You Wish
ATUM Multi-Inventory v126.96.36.199 Changelog
* Added Inventory props to PHPDoc so can be accessed easily.
* Fixed bug when checking MI status for something that is not a product.
* Fixed negative order subtotals in backordered MI products with multi-price.
* Fixed PP removal from PO items with MI enabled.
See also: Repository updated daily Premium plugin and WordPress theme here
- ATUM Multi-Inventory v188.8.131.52 Nulled: atum-multi-inventory-v184.108.40.206.zip
The post ATUM Multi-Inventory v220.127.116.11 - Create as Many inventories Per Product as You Wish appeared first on Wordpress Support - Theme sharing, Free plugin constantly updated.