Minimal design + responsive layout + full screen gallery = Full screen theme. This is a beautiful gallery theme where photos are placed in the center. Users can switch to full screen mode by clicking the full screen button and pressing the exit key to exit full screen mode.
Full screen libraries can be assigned separately to Articles and Pages. For regular WordPress libraries, there are two display options: photoswipe or lightbox. You can use Full Screen to display lightbox media such as pop-up images, videos and iframes.
- Agile response layout (views demo and resize the browser window)
- Full screen library with swipe support and autoplay
- Two options for displaying the WP library: photoswipe or lightbox
- Lightbox media support (image, video, and iframe popup windows)
- Custom welcome message
- List different and view grid layout options
- Custom title menu
- Optional RSS icon
- Social media icons
- Select up to 4 columns footer widgets
- Custom footer text
- Animation back to the top button
- 7 interface
- Encoded with HTML5 & CSS3
- Child theme supporter
The post Fullscreen Gallery WordPress Theme appeared first on Wordpress Support - Theme Sharing, Free Plugin constantly updated.