WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts is a versatile promotion and pricing tool for online retailers. Its strength lies in its versatility - a multitude of pricing methods and conditions can be combined to suit virtually any pricing strategy.
This well-maintained extension can easily replace many tools - use it for regular sales, promotions, special offers, bulk pricing, tiered pricing, pricing, day deals, flash sales, wholesale prices, membership prices, individual prices, loyalty programs, behavioral prices, location-based prices, etc. You can also increase prices conditionally. or charge extra as needed.
Increase your sales
Sell more! Set attractive discounts for bulk buyers. Running special promotions at Christmas, Easter ...
Increasing customer loyalty
Create a long-term pricing strategy to attract your best customers. Reward customers for achieving specific lifetime goals (money spent, completed orders).
Salient Features WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
Dynamic pricing WooCommerce
The Dynamic pricing function adjusts product prices based on a set of rules managed from a user interface. Target a specific variation, the whole store or anything in between. Dozens of priority conditions and options ensure that just apply the right rules at any time.
✔ Simple adjustment
Decrease, increase or set a fixed price regardless of the quantity
✔ Bulk prices
Quantity discounts - all units receive the highest discounts
✔ Price by tier
Discounts on quantity - the next units get a discount
✔ Product groups
Discounts apply when the product (s) is purchased in a specified quantity
✔ Buy X Get Y
Discount applies to quantity Y when quantity X is purchased at full price
✔ Exclude items that match Exclusion
Products that comply with any other pricing rules
Discount cart WooCommerce
Shopping cart deals work just like regular WooCommerce coupons except that no coupons are applicable. This ensures that eligible customers see their savings instantly without having to take any action that could positively affect your conversion rate.
Configure shopping cart discounts based on the subtotal of the cart, items in the cart, customer details, shipping addresses, past purchases, and other conditions - in unimaginable ways when using regular coupons.
WooCommerce payment fee
Payment Fees provide an additional way of charging customers based on the details of their orders. Use it to cover the costs your business may incur while processing specific orders, such as charging for processing international orders or handling perishable products.
This feature completes the package - instead of using multiple tools to serve a variety of tasks, you can now use the all-in-one extension for everything related to your client's money. you pay.
Logic conditional expansion
›Product meta field
›Cart total weight
›Cart item count
›Sum of item quantities
|Items In Cart|
›Products in cart
›Product variations in cart
›Product categories in cart
›Product attributes in cart
›Product tags in cart
›Is logged in
›Customer meta field
›Last order amount
›Last order date
›Product variations purchased
›Product categories purchased
›Product attributes purchased
›Product tags purchased
|Date & Time|
›Days of week
We know that your head may be reeling from perfect ideas, but here are a few examples of what this plugin can do for you just in case you need a hint:
- Buy at least 10 pieces get 5% discount
- Any 3 t-shirts for $ 9.99 except t-shirts with custom artwork
- Buy 2 to 5 units get 10% off, buy at least 6 get 20% off
- For each desktop with a wireless keyboard with a 50% discount
- 5% lifetime discount after your 10th order, 10% after 50
- Additional handling fee of $ 15 if items are heavy in your cart
- Spend at least $ 1000 to get a 15% discount on your order
- Stay 1 night free when booking hotel rooms for 7 nights
- SPA treatment decreases by 20% for 3 nights or more
- Discount 10% for first order only when other promotions are not applicable
- IPhone case with each iPhone purchased
- Get a $ 5 shopping cart discount if you buy anything from the Clothing category
- Everything costs $ 9 until midnight but only if you buy at least 3 items
- Every fifth accessory gets a 30% discount
- This month all music albums fell 10%, singles fell 25%
- $ 10 handling fee for international orders
- Discount 15% for repeat orders
- Users who are in charge of store management get a 100% discount for testing purposes
- 5% discount if no other discounts apply
- Automatic rewards program with tiered discounts for loyal customers
- VIP club members receive a 25% discount on shopping carts on all items
- Discount 10% for laptop but only if the customer is not a VIP club member
- And almost Any price scenarios, discounts or other fees that you can imagine!
Similar suggestions: YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing And Discounts Premium
The post WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts v2.3.9 - CodeCanyon appeared first on Wordpress Support - Theme Sharing, Free Plugin constantly updated.