WooCommerce Simple Auctions is the most affordable auction solution for WordPress and WooCommerce.
With extensions WooCommerce Auctions You can easily make a copy of Ebay with regular, proxy and reverse auctions, along with the sale of regular store products.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is an easy to use tool that allows you to get a complete WordPress auction solution, easy to install, run and use.
With auction plugin WooCommerce Simple Auctions, you can set up your auction site for WordPress and start bidding in less than 30 minutes (provided you have a payment processor ready).
- See also: Summary WordPress Plugin Free premium, daily updates
Salient features WooCommerce Simple Auctions - WordPress Auctions
- Works with WordPress and WooCommerce latest (and previous versions)
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce through the hooks - You get the new WooCommerce product - auction
- Ability Verify credit / payment card details
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce
- Normal, reverse and sealed auctions, proxy / automatic bidding
- Determine the reserve price, raise prices, reserve prices, buy now
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions - along with products or individually
- The widgets end soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for notes on bids, winning auctions, payment reminders, failed auctions, unsold reserves, closing auctions, bid notices administrator (no bid, customer auction notice, user notification auction, auction end soon email notification
- The auction product has the auction icon (label) on the thumbnail
- If the user logs in and wins the auction, the item has a winning badge on the thumbnail
- Product menu page with new tab "Auction history"
- User's page "My Auction", Auction page listed where the user has bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Filter auction and sort in product list (wp-admin)
- Sort auctions first by current bid, date, immediate bid, activity, end date (earliest end), start date (recently started)
- Auction products have icons depicting different auction statuses: active, closed, closed and paid, unsuccessful (wp-admin)
- Auction activities (shortcode), auction tracking list feature (shortcode and widget)
- Auction history in wp-admin - Export CSV and Excel for auction history with sortable columns
- Ajax updates live auction history and current auction
- Auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Delete bids manually
- Manual auctions or resell automatically if no bids or no timely payment
- Compatible WPML, PO files are available for translation in lang / dir
- Role-based bidding & Verify payment method (through Extensions ) - allows specific user roles (e.g., customer roles of online customers) to set bids
- Allowing users to create and submit their own auctions and you as a site owner can charge them
WooCommerce Simple Auctions - WordPress Auctions v1.2.38 Changelog
- Fix: fatal error in some cases when Elementor is active
- Fix: import auctions buy now bug
- Add: do not mix auctions with regular products disabled by default
- See also: Plugin synthesis Codecanyon Free sharing, daily updates
- WooCommerce Simple Auctions v1.2.38 Nulled: WOOCOMMERCE-SIMPLE-AUCTIONS-V1.2.38.ZIP
The post WooCommerce Simple Auctions v1.2.38 - Auction for WooCommerce appeared first on Wordpress Support - Theme sharing, Free plugin constantly updated.