The purpose of Content Writing is to build brand names, increase sales and standard SEO for the website. In order for these articles to reach their goals, your article needs to share the necessary knowledge to readers, bringing some useful information. You need to make these articles as interactive as possible through images, videos ... Today I will share some standard SEO writing formulas for the Website and sample content articles for Facebook.
- Summary of the most simple but effective content samples
- The most effective way of writing SEO content
- What is Digital Content? Things You Didn't Know
Some general rules when writing content
- Text in the article: Fun, informative but can be applied immediately.
- Use the persons who say "I", "I" and "you".
- Do not give false information
- Only provide accurate information and sources that prove it.
The text in the article should be fun, informative but still applicable immediately.
Should use words like: Me, me and you
Do not give false information
Must give accurate information
Content writing guide
- Should focus on the deeper the matter as possible, the more detailed the more effective.
- Before you talk about the details of the product to reach readers, take the time to emphasize the importance of the problem and briefly introduce the benefits and solutions that make them remember it.
- Follow the information or unique tips to make the article more effective
Posts Content standard SEO templates for websites
Part 1: Introduction - Highlight the customer and explain the benefits of the proposed solution
- Introduce 100 - 200 words
- Try to insert some SEO keywords here in the most natural way
- Begin your paragraph with questions so that the body is the answer
- Explain why this article is important and why you are sharing it.
- Have a passionate voice by the topic you give, the shorter, the more concise the better
Part 2: The next stages to do in the article
- 75 - 300 words for a solution
- Make a short paragraph to summarize the solutions / knowledge you will share in the lesson
- If there is an alternative to the problem, do another short paragraph about it and choose
either, then explain why you value the method.
Part 3: Specific step by step solutions / knowledge
- 50 - 150 words per solution.
- For each step, create a sub-heading for the name of each step and a sequence number
- Try to have photos / videos that describe specifically
- Briefly explain what readers need to do at each step
- Repeat this step
Part 4: Conclusion
- 80-150 words
- Ask readers if you like the article
- Again emphasize the importance of your writing
- Ask for their thoughts in the comments and call for sharing if they like the post
- If you have mentioned the product in the article, please mention it at the end of the article again
Source: GTV SEO
Posts Content template for Facebook
Sample facebook content or have stories
Sample content or have warnings
Sample content or with authentic product quality
A good facebook content sample that contains a headline ad
Sample funny or facebook content
Sample content using celebrity photos
Sample content or bring superior benefits to customers
Sample content or provide useful information for users
Sample content catches the trend
Sample content has a humane meaning
Combined with creative topics with Facebook indispensable images related. However, you must optimize images and fonts to suit the criteria required by Facebook.
Tag: post content sample
The post How to Write Content Standard Template SEO Attract Readers appeared first on SEO WEBSITE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN SEO IMK SERVICES.