As announced not long ago, Apple officially aired its annual September event to introduce new products. Right from the beginning this year, Tim Cook had a brief, direct introduction to two new products, the new Apple Watch and the new iPad and service platforms, of course the iPhone 12 was not named. Let's review the information of last night's event together!
Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE
Blue, red, silver, black and gold colors with stainless steel and aluminum body. Especially, the product red red version (donation campaign for HIV victims) first appeared on the Apple Watch this time.
Apple Watch Series 6
- The blood oxygen measurement feature with the new sensor has a red light when it measures and takes only 15 seconds to produce results.
- Apple Watch 6 is equipped with a S6 chip, including a dual-core processor based on the A13 Bionic processor on the iPhone 11, with the new Soc blood oxygen measurement, a 2-core processor adjusted 20% faster than with previous life.
- Improved Always on display feature.
- Change multiple watch faces, flexibly view multiple time zones simultaneously on one interface for the purpose of more personalization for users, especially with Memoji. In addition, many types of watch faces are compatible with each case such as viewing the sun direction, monitoring health, ...
- Completely new Solo Loop Band 5 colors, fully designed, seamless, stretching fit the user's wrist, no holes, no holes, ...
- Connect and control family members with Family Setup.
Apple Fitness + - a service that provides sports exercises for Apple Watch users
- A service that provides video demonstrations of sports workouts for Apple Watch users, broadcast on Apple TV, iPhone or iPad.
- Encourage users to exercise, move more anytime, anywhere with Apple Fitness + ($ 9.99 per month and share with 5 family members).
Apple Watch SE
- The Watch SE has a design similar to the Apple Watch Series 4. Apple Watch SE is equipped with the S5 chip for twice the speed of the chip on the Series 3.
- There is no ECG measurement feature.
- Is a cheap version using recycled aluminum rim.
- There is no oxygen measurement feature in the blood like the Apple Watch Series 6.
- $ 279 for Apple Watch SE, GPS.
- $ 399 for Apple Watch Series 6, GPS.
Incorporate Apple software products in one, including (Apple Arcade, Apple TV +, Apple News, iCoud, Apple Fitness + recently released for $ 14.95 for personal use, $ 19.95, 200GB for iCloud for home edition share for 6 members to use and the Premium 2TB iCloud storage, $ 29.95 / month also for 6 members to use).
2 new iPad versions
iPad 8th generation
- Screen size 10.2 inch.
- The design is eye-catching with thick bezels and still has a Home button.
- The A12 Bionic chip is similar to the iPhone XS with a 40% faster speed.
- Graphics are processed 2 times faster than the old generation.
- Facetime with HD camera quality.
- 8MP camera lens.
- Battery life up to 10 hours.
- Smart connection, integrated use with built-in smart keyboard that supports Apple Pencil.
- $ 299 education copy.
- $ 399 regular edition.
iPad Air 2020 - redesigned, more beautiful with new colors, no Home button
- Outstanding colors: green, sea water, pink, ...
- 10.9-inch, 3.8 million pixels Liquid Retina display.
- Equipped with the world's first 5 nm processor chip.
- Remove the Home button, instead the Touch ID integrates with the power button
- No FaceID
- The USB-C connector makes data connections up to 10 times faster
- The A14 Bionic chip has 11.8 billion transistors with 6 processing cores (2 high-performance cores, 4 energy-efficient cores) for 40% higher performance than iPad Air 10.5 inches.
- Battery life up to 10 hours, USB-C quick charge 20W
- The front camera has 7 MP resolution, f / 2.2 aperture, and Smart HDR support. The rear camera has 12 MP resolution, 4K video recording, 60 fps.
- Support connecting Apple Pencil 2nd generation and Magic Keyboard keyboard.
- $ 599
Both watches and ipads are emphasized on protecting the environment during the production recycling on the use of materials.
After the recent Apple event, Apple has released the GM update for iOS 14 (Gold Master). Also the official build will be released on Wednesday (possibly tonight).
The GM update will be available to users located in the Developer zone, we can consider it a complete one too!
- Access the link beta.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID account
- Switch to iOS tab, select “Enroll your iOS device”
- Backup your iPhone, iPad to iTunes (optional but recommended, nothing left in return)
- Use iPhone, iPad to access the link beta.apple.com/profile, download profile, accept
- Go to Settings> you will see a separate profile section and click Install
- After the installation is complete, go to Settings - General settings - Software Updates, check and wait to download the iOS Beta
For those who continue to update, go to: Settings - General settings - Software Update.
IOS 14 supported devices:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- First and second generation iPhone SE (2020)
- iPod touch 7
The post Apple 2020 Event Summary last night appeared first on Cydia.vn.