Apple recently released a public beta (public beta) the first of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 after only about two weeks of beta testing for developers. See the instructions below on how to install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 public beta on your device.
Should i install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 public beta?
Even though this is a public beta, iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 still have many bugs and performance issues, especially the overheating issue and battery drain that many beta developers are facing. You will also experience incompatibility with third-party apps as developers have not updated their apps with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
However, if you want to try out the new features in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, then the public beta (public beta) Is the best choice for you, it is the more stable version than developer beta. Here's how to install it on your iPhone, iPad.
IOS 14 and iPadOS 14 compatibility
Before we get started, let's check if your device is approved by Apple to upgrade to iOS 14 and iPadOS 14: Devices compatible with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
How to install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 public beta
Before you start, you should back up the data on your device, because during the installation process you may encounter errors that cause data to be lost, it's best to back up for sure. [Cơ bản] Guide to data backup iPhone, iPad
first. Access Apple Beta Software Program website using the Safari browser on your iPhone / iPad.
2. If you are already a member (I used to use iOS public beta before)Click the button Sign up.
3. Click on the line Enroll Your Devices in the top right corner, then select the iOS tab if you want to install iOS 13 for iPhone, Select the iPadOS tab if you want to install it for iPad.
4. Scroll down a bit and you will see configuration settings, click on the button Download profile blue then select Allow (Allow) to install the configuration on the machine.
5. Once the configuration has been downloaded, tap Setting (Install), enter the machine's password (if).
6. Press Setting (Install) again on next page.
7. From the next pop-up, select Setting (Install) and then choose Reboot (Reboot). Configuration will be installed when your device is being restarted.
8. Once your device has rebooted, open the Settings app and navigate to General Settings - Software Updates (General -> Software Update).
9. Wait a moment for the update to appear. Click Download and install (Download and Install), enter your password and the device will do the rest automatically.
iOS 14 brings many interesting features such as widgets on the home screen, app gallery, clean interface of incoming calls and more. About iPadOS 14, mainly refine the user interface in default applications, add new handwriting recognition feature when writing with Apple Pencil, ...
Have you experienced iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 yet? Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Updated 3 months ago